Kingston Literacy & Skills is currently seeking LINC Instructors for occasional work and regular assignments.
The following opportunities are available:
- An instructor is needed for a CLB 2-4 level class, Saturday mornings from 9:00 AM to 11:45 AM starting September 9, 2017 until December 23, 2017
- Occasional LINC instructors are needed immediately and applications will be considered on an on-going basis through 2017.
Qualifications and Skills
- TESL Ontario Certification preferred
- Related university degree; teacher qualifications an asset
- Recent experience in ESL/LINC program delivery from CLB Literacy to 4.
Please contact: Robyn German, LINC Program Coordinator at
email@example.com with your letter of application, resume and references attached.
Limestone Community Education has a continuous opening for ESL casual positions . TESL Ontario qualifications are preferred but not required for casual work. Please see the Limestone District School Board for further details.
TESL Ontario Job Board
Looking for a job? Have you tried Tutela?
Remember that you need to sign on as a member, if you haven’t already.
Membership is free and the resources are plentiful.